If you’re considering searching online for a foreign wife, or “mail order bride” then you’re one of the millions of men every year that do, and can be one of tens of thousands that do so with success!
It’s important to understand that no matter if you’re doing it online, or actually traveling to the country of origin and interest to meet and work with a local agency, that these same tips for success and facts versus myth can really help you find the foreign bride of your dreams. Fact or fiction? You be the judge.
- You might be asking yourself, no matter what country your potential “mail order bride” is from, why is she looking on the internet? Is something wrong with her? Well, the same could be asked of you, so it’s important you put yourself in her shoes and remain logical.
Fact: Plenty of young, single, beautiful and exotic foreign women search the internet, and post their profiles in hopes of finding their other half. They are often honest, loving, humble, affectionate, and in plenty of cases ready to settle down with the right man. Some have, and will likely share with you the truth that she has been married before, or has a child or children of her own.
Myth: Only strange, money-hungry, or “fake” foreign women post their profiles online, lie about having children, or being married before. The claim that women who are already seeing someone, or involved in a marriage often use online dating services is limited at best, and not a reasonable fear to have when searching for your potential bride online.
- When searching online for a foreign wife or mail-order bride you might wonder whether you should send more than one message, letter of interest, or gifts to one woman. While this is entirely up to you, and at your discretion, it should be appreciated that statistically speaking, the more women you interact with or drop a line to, the more likely you are to get responses, and in turn, possibly perfect matches for you.
Fact: Plenty of foreign women use the internet as a place to not only meet their future soul mate or lover, but also to make new friends, or even practice their English.
Myth: All foreign women online on mail order bride websites or dating agencies are “fielding” hundreds or more men, collecting money, gifts, and with no real intention of possibly dating or marrying the foreign man they are interacting with.
Contrary to popular belief, foreign brides online happen to frequently come from closely knit, conservative, and traditional cultures that bring a heavy emphasis on loyalty, and are even saving themselves for marriage – well into their 20’s!
- Whether it’s a box of chocolates, roses, or a small, helpful international calling card, buying gifts for a mail order bride that you’ve met online or through an agency can be extremely rewarding. And in most cases, also quite affordable and practical. In many instances, a mail order bride dating service will act as an “intermediary” to ensure your funds go to the purchase of the gift or gifts you desire for your foreign bride, and this helps to keep your money safe, and business transactions truthful.
Fact: There are plenty of legitimate, “mail order bride” dating services online, local, and international agencies that have led to great success in matching foreigners and international brides. Saying that these services are illegitimate or “scams” is like saying dating sites like E-Harmony or OkCupid are illegitimate – which they’re not.
After all, you’re only going to get out of the process what you put into it, and how you present yourself or interact with potential foreign brides is entirely up to you and will dictate your success.
Myth: Only local, dating services or mail order bride agencies in the host country of the women you’re interested in are legitimate, or more successful than international ones. This couldn’t be further from the truth, as plenty of local have moved on to become international dating agencies.
However, it does make sense and is true that local ones can often be more successful in matching you with a foreign bride, considering they are most familiar with the language, living, and are from the culture and country that you’re seeking out a potential bride.
- Researching visa requirements, immigration documentation, fees, and necessary legal fees or costs associated with potentially marrying your foreign bride abroad is very practical, and necessary. Whether you decide you wish to marry your foreign, “mail order bride” abroad, or in your home country also plays a critical role in being approved or not. Therefore, research and communication are critical – so don’t be afraid to ask for support or recommendations from your mail order bride agency, or even your prospective bride if you think she can help.
Fact: Most countries abroad are supportive of their local women – and men – getting married to foreigners, or even moving abroad. This is not looked down on by most, and the majority of these countries actually allocate special government funding to increase immigration manpower, and other government entities directly involved in the security, and protection of both their nationals as well as foreigners interested in marrying women in their country.
Myth: Mail order bride dating services and the majority of other countries that men frequently look for foreign brides are corrupt. The process can be unstable at best, and foreign countries do not look kindly upon, nor support the marrying of their women to foreign nationals.
- Most foreigner women, and “mail order brides” that are seeking men online have very good reason for doing so. So, may it be Russian, Asia or even Latin America, women in these countries often come from backgrounds of economic hardship, political instability, or simply seek something more from life, and a relationship with a different kind of man.
Fact: Many foreign brides or “mail order brides” that post their profiles online seek a western, or American man because they have grown tired of, or fear to date local men due to a lack of romance, frequent alcoholism in their men, and an overall a lack of chivalry and loyalty in relationships.
Myth: Women from other countries and “mail order brides” only want a green card, which is why they seek out foreigner men online – preferably those with lots of money or rich. Not only is this untrue, but so is the notion that most “mail order bride” arrangements or marriages don’t work out.
Again, it will ultimately come down to your personality, how you treat your foreign bride, and the overall chemistry between one another, not money, scams, tricks, or gimmicks.